Junior Management Accountant
This exciting Junior Management Accountant vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to develop quickly within a rapidly growing organisation.
Working for a very well established, market leading, international and successful organisation. Based in a progressive, friendly and adaptable team.
- Producing KPI reports using Excel and other reporting packages
- Managing Intercompany invoices & Accruals
- Reviewing P&L and Balance sheet items
- Producing Business plans for each individual business project
- Budgets and performance reviews
- Analysis of overall financial performance on a monthly basis as well as previous years
- Completing AD Hoc tasks required by the Head of Financial Controlling
- Actively Studying ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Have the ability to work to deadlines - Essential
- Be able to work autonomously and want to progress - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £30,000 per annum + Study + Pension + Parking + well thought out progression path from day 1.