Head of Licensing, Mergers & Acquisitions
Identify and evaluate potential deals to build out the product portfolio of a leading pharmaceutical company. Lead the local operational assessment and contractual negotiations in support of continued portfolio expansion and new product release.
An established multinational pharmaceutical company with 700+ employees in the Philippines and 94,000+ worldwide. Tech-enabled, with a focus on health and nutrition, and offering products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and established pharmaceuticals.
Identify and evaluate potential deals to build out the product portfolio of a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Lead the local operational assessment and contractual negotiations in support of continued portfolio expansion and new product release.
- Lead the due diligence process with the global operations licensing team to identify risks associated with proposed sourcing partners..
- Work with subject matter experts in all aspects of operations (regulatory, supply chain, finance, marketing, sales, commercial excellence etc.) to mitigate business risks.
- Work closely with regulatory affairs, legal, corporate business development to appropriately model launch timelines, product costs, and geographic expansion potential.
- Lead collaboration between cross-functional teams in determining financial impact, timeline and resource estimates, and operational due-diligence in coordination with the global/regional teams for the following activities:
(1) In-licensing of products
(2) Distribution agreements
(4) Local Product Acquisitions
(5) Local company Acquisitions with the guidance of the General Manager
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field. MBA, CPA, or CFA qualifications preferred.
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in an Investment Banking or Mergers & Acquisitions function.
- Financial modeling experience desired.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical marketing or procurement/supply chain highly desired.
- Able to handle large volumes of confidential data.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and fluid work environments.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
An exciting opportunity to lead the portfolio expansion of a leading pharmaceutical company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angela Ng on +63 02 7795 2811.