Assistant Executive, Payroll (2 Years Contract) (Singaporeans Only)
About 1FSS Pte Ltd
Formed in 2019, 1FSS Pte Ltd has been the leading Center of Excellence for public sector shared services centers. The purpose of the Finance Shared Service is to achieve efficiency gains from synergizing capabilities through centralization of services. This ultimately allows us to increase the value we provide to all our stakeholders, whether they are institutions or our patients. Being an organization serving for the majority of healthcare institutions in Singapore, we are committed to support the healthcare industry as a whole and raise the bar for healthcare service regionally and globally.
- Assist Payroll supervisor in maintaining complete and systematic records relating to employees' pay.
- Perform monthly payroll computation of various cost centers.
- To be involved in month-end closing and accounts reconciliation.
- Process employees' claims, IR8A, and all other related tax forms and filings.
- Handle ad-hoc activities as and when requested.
- Diploma with 2 years relevant working experience in Payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Able to meet tight deadlines and is meticulous with an eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with SAP system will be an advantage
- Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply
- Singaporeans Only