Senior Audit Associate
We are looking for an Audit Senior to join our team. You will act as the in–charge on a variety of audits, reviews, and compilations from planning to completion. Candidates will have a desire to work independently and enjoy working as part of a team. This individual will have a desire to develop their skills in various areas of audit and provide timely and high–quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities – offering our employees a chance to serve an industry of interest to them.
If you want to work with people who care about their co–workers and clients, strive to achieve a work–life balance within the rigors of our seasonal business cycle, and understand the importance of giving back to the community, we want to talk to you.
- Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters
- Build on technical and analytical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments, and technical authorities
- Adhere to work plan schedules on each section of the engagement and anticipate and address client needs
- Supervise associates assigned to engagements
- Work with the assurance team to develop hourly budgets and fee analysis
- Serve as a catalyst for innovation by identifying and exploring emerging issues
We are looking for someone with 3–6 years of recent experience in Public Accounting with a solid understanding of audit and attest services with knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP. A Bachelor's degree and successful completion of the CPA exam or a CPA license is required. We are looking for people who are solid team players and confident leaders with strong ethics. Some travel required.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit–sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time–off bank. Aldrich also offers a variety of other paid leave, including parental leave, volunteer time and sabbaticals.