Assurance Senior Associate
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy. Non-accountancy majors are welcomed as well.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skill.
- Proactive in problem solving.