The Audit Senior is expected to lead various sizes of audit engagements which include planning, performing, reveiwing of audit work performed by less experienced personnel and concluding the engagement.
- Work closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensure timely completion of teh audit engagement
- Work closely with clients and manages their expectation s to further nurture on-going client relationship
- Able to identify unethical behaviour and react based on the applicable ethical principle
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of external audit experience
- Good command of English language
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills