Accountant - family office, financial reporting, up to 28k
Specialising in property investment, my client is a prestigious family office. They are looking for a stable candidate with proven track of record to join their strong financial reporting team.
- Handle periodic closings and prepare management accounts
- Examine bank statements and reconcile when necessary
- Ensure annual audit and tax schedules are accurately prepared
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree or above in Accounting or related discipline
- HKIPCA or ACCA qualification holder is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in sizable companies
- Communicative candidate with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English and both Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.