Plant Finance Manager
We are looking for responsible Plant Finance Manager to help organize and support the team. This position is highly important in ensuring company meet the cost efficient & quality is top priorities. Our ideal candidate must have skills at organizing & solving problem. Interpersonal skill & mediation skills will also be very useful, since he/she will often be acting to as a liaison between managers and inter departments.
- Manage account payables and disbursement process in the plant.
- Manage fixed asset accounting process, including tracking of Capital Expenditure spending.
- Make sure that manufacturing expenses are timely and accurately recorded, this includes day-to-day accounting and financial activities.
- Perform monthly account reconciliation (e.g. inventory reconciliation, usage variance, accruals, bad stock return and etc.)
- Prepare and analyze plant performance (e.g. cost management, variances) and to support business operation.
- Monitor and safeguard of the assets in the plant.
- Perform physical count of fixed assets and inventory according to policy.
- Undertake all other activities required for the plant financials and accounting.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance, Accountancy or others related field.
- Passionate with business operation and has minimum five (5) years operation management experience.
- Required professional membership(s): ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Required language(s): Malay, English & Mandarin.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Confident, analytical, proactive, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective leadership and good team player.
- Knowledge in using computer/MS Office is a prerequisite and exposure to SAP/ERP would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will be based at Johor Bahru (Ulu Tiram) plant.