Head of Internal Audit
- Perform bi-annual risk assessment review of the Company's Internal Audit Universe and make necessary changes to reflect changes in risk levels and strategic direction of the Company to ensure the Internal Audit universe remains relevant and aligned with enterprise and operational risk of the Company.
- Prepare and submit annual audit plan to the Audit Committee for approval. Track progress of completion of the audit plan against available resources to ensure timely completion, status of audit activities and final reports to Audit Committee.
- Report to the Audit Committee results of Internal Audit activities and investigations; provide progress update of the annual Internal Audit plan, status of open issues and Internal Audit resourcing.
- Allocate and oversee Internal Audit projects conducted by Internal Audit teams to ensure timely completion of projects within budget. Provide oversight on audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Table Internal Audit report to the Audit Committee.
- Plan, conduct and report special assignments such as management request for risk assurance reviews and fraud investigations.
- Provide coaching and develop talent of Internal Audit staff through regular feedback and organizing relevant training to suit development needs.
- Develop a succession plan for the department.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, through effective and efficient communications and high quality deliverables.
- 8 years internal operational and/or IT auditing experience inclusive of 3 years of managerial position.
- Tertiary qualification in a Degree/Professional Qualification - CIA, CISA, CPA, ACCA, AMII/CII preferred.
- Good knowledge of Internal Auditing.
- Well-developed personnel management skills and strong organisational skills. Computer literate.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with all levels.