- Preparation of monthly, quarterly financial statements and reporting for the Group which includes annual report, audited accounts, group consolidation and cash flow planning.
- Overall responsibilities of the Group's financial matters in the areas of accounts, budget, corporate exercises, treasury, and banking facilities.
- Communicate with a team of accounting personnel about the deadlines and information require to ensure timely, accurate and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors and Management.
- Have comprehensive knowledge and adhere to company law, regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Liaise with stakeholders e.g. auditors, tax agents, company secretarial, bankers, solicitors, government agencies and regulators.
- Prepare other assignments e.g. forecasting, feasibility studies, cash flow projections and any ad hoc duties when support is required.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommencing further courses of action.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting/ Finance and/or professional qualification in ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ CIMA, or equivalent.
- Familiar with Auto Count accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Good leadership and management skills and able to manage, lead, coach and develop team members.
- Good communication, planning and execution skill.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- IPO (Initial Public Offering) knowledge is an added advantage.