Deputy Finance Manager
- Manage and checking all transactions of daily accounting.
- Finished Monthly Financial Report according to Malaysia Accounting Standard (MAS) at 1st of next month.
- Convert monthly financial reports to comply with China Accounting Standard (CAS) and report to the Finance Department of headquarter.
- Fill in and complete all the requested files and report from headquarter.
- Work with an audit firm to complete yearly financial report which complied with MAS and requirement from Finance of headquarter.
- Ensure the efficiencies of the day-to-day operating accounting and financial activities.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, company secretaries, lawyers, bankers and other professionals on related matters.
- Familiar with Malaysian accounting, taxation, financial management, and related legal requirements.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy Management, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years' prior experience in a managerial capacity in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
- Candidate with experience of a new start-up in finance and accounting is an added advantage
- Good verbal & written English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin (In order to liaise with mandarin speaking associates)
- Possess a high level of integrity, meticulous, analytical and able to work independently
- Candidates must be willing to work in Bandar Puncak Alam, Selangor.