Senior Finance Manager
- Supervise, lead and coach the Finance team.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly accounting reports.
- Able to prepare financial analysis and participate in strategic reviews.
- Providing operation support to other departments.
- Monitor the group cash flow.
- Able to meet reporting deadlines.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments in financial reporting and taxation.
- Any ad-hoc task assigned by the Management.
- CIMA, ACCA, Degree in Finance / Accounting or similar professional bodies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience at managerial position or audit field.
- Preferably a member of MIA but not a necessity.
- Good knowledge in Group Consolidation
- Good command of English
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, analytical, dynamic and resourceful.
- Sound knowledge of Malaysia tax regulation which includes SST.
- Familiar with MFRS.