WIP Biller (12 month FTC £35,000)
This role, WIP Biller (12 month FTC £35,000), is an excellent opportunity to work for a large and well known Property company based in the City of London near to Bond Street.
Our client are looking for a Biller to deal with their high end and high value clients, meaning excellent communication skills are needed.
Our client are looking for someone to start on April 1st 2021.
Our client are a large property development company based in the City of London near to Bond Street.
The role will begin as a 12 month fixed term contract and will potentially extend to 15 months.
Our client are looking for an experienced candidate who has exposure to dealing with high value clients previously.
This role, WIP Biller (12 month FTC £35,000), involves:
- Reporting directly into the Finance Manager and liaising on all high value clients
- Communicating with high profile companies verbally and written
- Chasing for outstanding timesheets
- Billing for "time" of surveyors and contractors; dealing with fixed fees and rolling time
- Working on Sage 200
- Exposure to multi-site billing
- Dealing with different billing codes for different sites
- Month end WIP reports
- Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed
- Property sector
- 12 month contract
- WIP exposure needed
The candidate we are looking for, WIP Biller (12 month FTC £35,000), must:
1. Have extensive exposure to WIP billing
2. Have dealt with large and high value clients
3. Be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 weeks notice (and be able to start on the 1st April2021).
This is an excellent role working for a well known company!