AVP, Business Analyst (Corporate Banking - Trade & Supply Chain Management)
- Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Be the bridge between Business and Technology team during solution and all phases of SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM sprints/delivery.
- Work very closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
- Drive user requirement, document and obtain signed off.
- Develop functional specification and obtain signed off.
- Perform & Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Troubleshoot functional issues encountered during UAT where required.
- At least 5 years of relevant business analysis experience
- Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of relevant product domain and business processes in trade and supply chain financing products. E.g. structured trade and invoice financing.
- Well-versed in industry developments and trends in the relevant functional domain
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage
- Understanding of technology and development lifecycle - experience in SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM delivery
- SCRUM Master and/or Product Owner Certified who is well versed with Agile tools like JIRA and CONFLUENCE