Finance Manager - Manufacturing Company (Semarang)
The key function of Finance Manager is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
Our client is one of the global leading suppliers of raw materials and intermediate products to the business. A well-respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization as Finance Manager.
The key function of Finance Manager is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Identify trends and provides insights to the Management to grow their organization and profitability.
- Review and handle COGS & Pricing Analysis and various tax reports (VAT IN/OUT, CIT, etc).
- Value Chain analysis and suggestion to management for improving the margin analysis. Also, handling pricing analysis.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
- Assist the annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
This role is based in Semarang and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a g+ood fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and management report. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in FMCG/ Retail industry
- Understand IFRS & PSAK
- Strong analytical skill with good business acumen
- Advance Microsoft Office Skill, strong at pivot table and vlookup.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
- Competitive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Rambe on +62 21 2958 8841