Finance Business Partner
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a charity as a Finance Business Partner supporting people across the Yorkshire region and beyond Charity experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and work efficiently to deliver a high quality finance business partnering service to key stakeholders.
A Leeds based charity supporting people across Yorkshire and beyond.
A mindful employer with a commitment to the training and development of all staff.
Disability confident employer
Stonewall Diversity Champion and Top 10 Sector Ranking in the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index for LGBT+ equality
Have a trained a network of qualified Mental Health First Aiders to assist staff
Have Senior Champions for LGBT+ and BAME equality within the organisation
As Finance Business Partner you will work in a team and successfully develop strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- You will develop relationships and provide analytical insight and targeted reporting to further improve the businesses understanding of financial performance.
You will advise key stakeholders from a financial and commercial point of view, helping to drive optimal business decisions and to deliver better financial performance.
Key to success will be engaging with the operations team at a service and regional level helping to improve overall service performance.
You will produce costings and insightful analysis to help to drive improvements and understanding of the cost base.
You will offer support to the budgeting and forecasting processes, helping to build up stretching but realistic targets engaging with and working alongside operations and central stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have experience of using their accountancy skills to business partner with a range of stakeholders and possess the following skills and experience:
- You will be fully qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA or equivalent or qualified by experience)
- Previous experience as a Finance Business Partner with a commercial and pragmatic outlook gained within a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to spot trends and recommend commercial judgements where appropriate.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to work with non finance budget holders in a proactive and informative way
- Able to challenge in a constructive way
- Resilient and flexible in approach with strong time management skills and able to deal with changing and competing priorities.
c£32,000 - £38,000 depending upon experience
Cycle to work scheme