Exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a period of transformation and change. business partner across the two sites and assist the senior leadership team in improving accuracy of reporting and controls.
The Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner will support the business by providing the management team with key financial information required to ensure productivity.
Manufacturing/FMCG business based in Norfolk. They are aiming to grow their team with motivated and like-minded individuals whilst championing a culture of collaboration and transparency.
- Month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Deep dive analysis of KPI's
- Develop, implement and review controls to drive accurate and timely decision-making information, accounting and reporting for the Operations P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash-flow
- Supporting on ad-hoc projects
- Business partner with key stakeholders including Operations
- Candidate will come from a Manufacturing/FMCG background
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong Excel skills
- Will consider from newly qualified through to 10 years PQE
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Excellent transformation and change experience
- Value add opportunity