Audit Seniors - Public sector client base
The large accountancy firm can offer you the chance to work with an interesting public sector client base in a supportive, cohesive team environment.
This large accountancy firm's public sector clients include an extensive range of NHS, local and central government organisations, including the police and fire services. These vary in size, from £50 million to £2.2 billion gross expenditure per annum, and in technical complexity.
- The Audit Senior works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision.
- The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
- Newly Qualified ACA / ICAS / CIPFA / ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- At least 50% audit experience gained in another accountancy practice.
- An interest or experience in public sector clients.
- Excellent salary, training and progression.
- Supporting culture.