A leading, fast growth manufacturing organization in the sports sector are looking for a qualified senior accountant to support the UK Finance Business and the Finance VP in their West Berks HQ.
Privately owned, fast growth manufacturing business in the sports sector with high profile clients and sponsors.
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balance with working papers on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly financial statements to present to our key stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, allowing you to identify how to record journals accurately
- Be able to use NetSuite or have similar experience in cloud-based software
- Review outsource payroll files and facilitate with staff changes
- Prepare bank transfers and wire payments
- Help other areas in finance (FP&A, treasury, taxation) when deadlines require a helping hand
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as required
- Sense of Humour
- Hard Worker
- Business builder, not a caretaker
- Think on your feet
- Problem solver
- Common sense, wider business knowledge
Basic salary up to £60,000 depending on experience plus a company bonus. pension and private medical.
Chance to work with one of the most exciting future finance leaders in the current VP of Finance.