FP & A Manager
Highly commercial FP&A Manager for international financial services business.
A growing, ethical and incredibly diverse business located in new offices near central Birmingham. A business with exciting growth plans who aim to deliver a professional, first class service to it's customers.
You'll be an integral part of the Financial Control team, working closely with & supporting the Financial Controller enhancing and managing management accounts, cost controls, flash reporting and planning capability. This will include budgeting and forecasting, product and departmental profitability analysis, project appraisal and detailed cost and income analysis.
Your FP&A expertise will ensure regulatory requirements and best practices are met. In addition to this your responsibility will include preparing annual budget and rolling reforecasts; working with the Financial Reporting team to ensure that all variances (income and costs) are fully analysed, understood and documented.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experienced Finance Manager with regulated financial services knowledge.
- Excellent communicator & proactive relationship builder with the ability to influence exec level stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills; adept at interrogating complex information to identify cause and effect and deliver accurate business forecasting.
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills, including time and project management.
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation/regulations
- £50k-£60k pa
- Annual bonus
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Contributary Pension
- Flexible working
- Career progression