Credit Controller - UKI CBS Finance
High Value Account Credit Controller & Outreach
We are looking to assign a High Value Account Credit Controller to support Collection activity across the Irish firm. This role is key to ensuring high standards of collections expertise across all clients within your portfolio. The role is key to the business cash performance with primary focus on driving timely payments and early escalation of known delays. This is a great opportunity to enhance the collection function and provide client collection support in your role, as a trusted business advisor. It is a proactive, solution driven and challenging role working alongside other finance teams.
The successful candidate will work closely with Client Handlers, Service Line Operations Directors and Heads of Finance to develop a strong culture of financial awareness, commerciality and accountability. The role will report directly to an Ireland Collections Manager.
Your key responsibilities
- Collecting accounts receivable balances for specific high value clients, at firm level, by taking ownership of end to end collection activity & performance
- A key objective would be to maximise cash for the business
- Building internal & external client relationships to understand client behaviours, procurement needs and processes
- Engaging with client facing teams to coordinate collection activities & escalating with SL operations teams
- Identify collection blockages & delays, finding solutions through engaging with client serving teams, FMAs, SLODs, GDS, etc
- Maintaining client information data to support lessons learned
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
What we look for
- Someone who is customer focused and responsive with good commercial acumen / judgement
- Knowledge & experience of client procurement practices, operating 3rd party portals, working with shared services, cross border collections
- Ability to adapt or flex the style, as necessary
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.