Senior Manager Home Buying Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholders.
This is achieved by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data. We provide a strong financial lens to all business decisions to ensure the risk/return equation is balanced against meeting customer needs.
The Home Buying Finance team specifically sits within the RBS Product Finance team and is responsible for business partnering with the home loans product team. This includes management of the monthly reporting and forecasting processes as well as providing financial support to key pricing, distribution and capital decisions.
Do work that matters
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis across the RBS home loan portfolio
- Management of key financial processes of the home loan portfolio including performance reporting, forecasting and monthly financial control activities
- Build and maintain productive relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders including RBS finance teams as well as home loan pricing, distribution and credit risk teams
- Support key financial decisions of the home loan portfolio including ongoing pricing support as well as product investment
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key processes
- Driving continuous improvement & strategic initiatives within the RBS finance team;
- Manage and develop a team of analysts
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Experience managing large processes, whilst being hands on where required
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Advanced Excel skills, Tableau and Alteryx skills preferable
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative and able to drive results
Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/03/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.