Manager, Business Partnering End User Experience
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation. ES Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the ES division. Your team provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services, Global Technology Services. This specific team’s primary roles is to provide decision support services including financial information, insights and advice to our End User Experience portfolio.
To provide guidance and advice on the financial performance, delivery to financial plans and forecasts including financial impacts of change initiatives. Develop and deliver meaningful insights to drive better business performance. Including identification of cost optimisation opportunities, provision of objective analysis and underlying trends that may represent emerging issues.
Do work that matters:
- Support your ES customer and ES Finance team by providing financial management services and decision support, while building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Manage the monthly financial activities and deliverables for your ES Customer, analysing month end results, prepare month-end journals and monthly variance analysis whilst ensuring data integrity.
- Creation and delivery (in both verbal and written form) of crisp, concise and impactful material to assist in driving business outcomes and enhanced cost transparency
- Provide timely and relevant financial information and insights, analysis and advice in support of managing the financial performance of the ES business and delivery of productivity initiatives.
- Prepare and validate monthly General Manager and Cost Centre Manager reports. Assume responsibility for accuracy of contents and the timeliness of their submission to relevant parties.
- Assist in co-ordination, preparation and development of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including driver based plans in support of insightful analytics and business performance management
- Actively driving continuous improvement and productivity driven initiatives across the ES Finance team
- Demonstration of intellectual curiosity to enhance understanding of the business being supported including cost base and underlying cost drivers
- Work as a team to deliver on the GTS, including ES Centre Finance deliverables.
- Identifying and escalating issues and ensuring appropriate risk management and financial control practices are in place
- Undertaking all activities in accordance with CommBank’s values and support the Group’s vision
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- Commercial experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in building and maintaining business relationships
- Advanced MS Excel (incl. Pivots) and Powerpoint
- Experience or knowledge of Information Technology businesses and basic understanding project management an advantage
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/03/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.