Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders in the pricing process (Mainly Sales and RD&A)
- Responsible for timely and quality Price setting/maintenance/support
- Compute standard pricing / collection prices
- Provide pricing recommendations to sales groups with supporting analysis
- Coordinate pricing process and provide price negotiations support
- Manage price approval process
- Monitor, protect and improve Gross Margin
- Analyze regularly gross margin and identify product cost issues
- Manage annual price review and adjustments for significant cost changes or margin improvement on existing products
- Support Customer service excellence on pricing/order issues
- Accurately interpret and properly implement Pricing Policies and Guidelines
- Ensure Data maintenance and quality in all Pricing processes and systems
- Participate in local/small Pricing projects and process improvement initiatives
Qualifications and skills
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in Finance areas and Pricing function in food, pharma, cosmetic or chemical industries. Previous experience collaborating with teams in Central America and Andean regions.
- Soft Skills: Actively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders, Results driven and Analytical Skills; as well as Solution orientated style, ownership, very comfortable with autonomy and pro-active in approach.
- Technical Skills: SAP and Excel in a user level and Microsoft Office
- Administration, Engineering, Economy, Finance
- English – Fluid
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.