Regulatory Controllers Vice-President
- A leadership role in the Finance department of one of the world?s top tier Financial Institutions
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for continuous learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley?s world-class internal training
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Engage across wider European and Global regulatory controllers team
- Have responsibility for the co-ordination of regulatory capital reporting for MS UK entities, spanning multiple regulators, geographical locations and regulatory disciplines
- Operate as subject matter expert and key contact for leverage and own funds capital calculation and reporting disciplines, directly supported by off shore specialist teams
- Have responsibility for review detailed capital adequacy and leverage information produced
- Ensure execution of ad hoc deliverables in response to regulator requests and supporting effective management decision making
- Provide leadership and direction around implementation of regulatory rule and reporting changes including infrastructure and operating model development
- Experience with regulatory capital or financial control preferred
- Established leadership and relationship building experience
- Clear, concise and adaptable communication style
- Demonstrable analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
- Planning and organisation expertise working with virtual global teams
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- University degree (BSc or BA) in finance or other numerical discipline preferred
- Postgraduate finance qualification ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
Team Profile: Regulatory Controllers is a global team operating within the finance department responsible for the production, monitoring and reporting of regulatory capital information. The team in London works closely with the Glasgow, Frankfurt, Budapest and Mumbai offices.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.