Senior Manager, Business Partnering Chief Data Office
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Enterprise Services Finance team supports the Enterprise Services Business Unit with speciality advice on financial management. Your team provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services, Chief Data Office Your team’s primary roles is to provide commercial support to the business leaders to appropriately allocate financial resources to appropriate work effort to meet the organisation’s financial and operational goals.
Also to develop and deliver meaningful insights that help driver better business performance. This will include the identification of cost efficiency measures, providing objective analysis of the operations and underlying trends that may represent emerging issues.
Provide guidance and advice to the business leaders on the financial performance of the Operations business, the financial plans and forecasts and the financial impacts of change initiatives.
Do work that matters
- Effective leadership. You will have responsibility for leading a portfolio and having primary responsibility for providing financial services and decision support and managing the customer relationships
- Design, lead and manage the flow of work on your portfolio by providing timely and relevant financial information and insights, analysis and advice in support of managing the performance of the business.
- Develop and provide planning and forecasting models and driver based scenario analysis in support of the planning and rolling forecast processes
- Research, analysis and financial evaluation of change initiatives supporting the strategic direction of the business.
- Helping the business optimise performance and achieve performance targets, including active support for and involvement in continuous improvement and productivity initiatives
- Identifying and escalating issues and ensuring appropriate risk management and financial control practices are in place
- Undertaking all activities in accordance with CommBank’s values and support the Group’s vision.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology.
- Strong accounting and financial skills; financial modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of operational business and their drivers and the ability to guide, advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Prior people management experience is desirable
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 30/03/2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.