Liquidity Reporting Specialist, AVP, Madrid #166677
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Team: Liquidity Measurement and Reporting
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is a global team responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA, FED, CBI, BoS etc.) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions with regards to liquidity management. LMR teams can be found in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore, Wroclaw, Dublin and Pune.
LMR team is responsible for:
- Ownership of all liquidity reporting including data procurement and validation, both for external and standard internal purposes.
- Completeness, accuracy and timeliness of submission of all required regulatory liquidity reporting to the regulator (e.g. LCR, ALMM, NSFR, ILAAP, Intraday Liquidity, 5G).
- Provide management liquidity reporting for Treasury and other key partners with comprehensive and consistent bank-wide information.
- Ownership of report production, review and submission; both standard internal MI and external regulatory reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc queries from the Regulatory Reporting teams.
- Reporting into key regional governance forums (e.g. Key Reporting Indicators/Key Performance Indicators, Entity Governance Forums).
- Lead the Spain Liquidity Measurement and Reporting in oversight and review of core Bank of Spain liquidity reporting.
- Reports will largely be produced by LMR team based in Pune, India; however the responsibility of review and timely submission of the reporting to the regulator within the stipulated deadlines will remain with this role in Spain.
- Analyze the data submitted in the return, identifying comparisons with prior periods, identifying trends and reconciling the balances to the source system and ledger.
- Delivery of client focused supporting analytics for review and sign off meetings.
- Partner management with senior executive management in Spain and within liquidity reporting team.
- Coordinate with the LMR production team in India for the clearance of review points and assist in planning for busy reporting cycles.
- Ownership of a robust control environment and delivery of continuous reporting improvements/efficiencies.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Qualified accountant e.g. CIMA/ACA, ACCA or Spanish equivalent.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is a must.
- Local or European expertise in the relevant reports would be a plus.
- Very organized and disciplined given the tight timeframes around reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, will have to interact with internal clients & external regulator.
- An understanding of Investment banking business and products.
- Liquidity or Treasury experience.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CS is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.