At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s ACR practice works with multinational and domestic entities to support them to meet their business, operational and financial objectives by providing the high-quality services in accounting and preparation of financial reporting. The ACR practice is a trusted service provider as for the middle size and big as well companies. We are looking for a highly educated and motivated, end-result oriented, enthusiastic and hard-working professional who is looking for a challenging but interesting а career expand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join EY’s specialist ACR team in our Kyiv office. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in multinational company and communicate with all the EY local and worldwide offices, to have access to the accumulated knowledge, skills, experience and approaches and share it with the clients and colleagues.
The accounting system is constantly being improved, new standards are being introduced, and you, as a professional, will be aware of all changes and innovations in this area and may be directly involved in these processes.
In turn, EY`s senior professionals will help you achieve your potential and support you throughout your career, helping you to grow and become a leader in the accounting profession.
Your key responsibilities
- As part of our ACR team, you will build and maintain business relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Accounting of banking operations (preparation of payment orders, Bank-Client system operation, posting statements on accounts in the accounting system), preparation and submission of documents required by currency control
- Accounting of the acquisition (purchase) of fixed assets, inventories, works and services, a reflection of payments to suppliers for contracts in rubles/ foreign currency
- Accounting of sale of works (services) transactions, preparation of primary supporting documents package, posting payments from customers for contracts in rubles /foreign currency
- Reconciliation of settlements with buyers and suppliers, identification of discrepancies and their posting in accounting
- The generation of the sales and purchases books
- Preparation and submission of statistical reporting forms
- Collection of information for the preparation of internal (corporate) reports
Skills and attributes for success:
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- High Degree in Economics or Finance
- English oral and written skills (Intermediate and up)
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous international experience is advantage
- Experience in different areas of accounting is advantage
- Practice in 1C (SAP) accounting system is a plus
- Skills as user of MS Office, Bank Client, Consultant Plus, advanced excel skills is advantage
What we look for a person who has
- Attention to detail, ability to work with large volume of information
- Ability to accept criticism and learn lessons
- Ability and desire to learn
- Discipline, diligence, self-development, initiative
What we offer
- Flexibility and mobility. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working and mobility options because when you’re at your best, we’re at ours.
- Benefits. At EY you will find a competitive salary, a wide social package, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.