Part Time Bookkeeper
Part Time Bookkeeper required to provide ongoing temporary support to a successful SME Engineering client of mine based in Coventry. The role will require someone skilled in all aspects of company bookkeeping and willing to work part time 12-15hours per week.
My client is a SME Engineering business based in Coventry who have been providing high quality services to its customers for over 50 years who now require a Part Time Bookkeeper on an immediate ongoing temporary basis.
The Part Time Bookkeeper position will involve:
- Management of daily finances processing all transactions accurately
- Management of Payables and Receivables
- Produce accounts to trial balance and liaise with external accountants
- Manage cashflow and produce forecasts
- Manage company payroll using Sage Payroll
- Ensure tight control on profit and loss and complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
To be considered you must have previous Bookkeeping or Company Accountant experience and be able to demonstrate a full coverage of the required duties/experience listed above. The role will be PART TIME 12-15 hours per week ideally spread out circa 4/5 hours per day/3 days a week. You will need to be available IMMEDIATELY or on no more than 1 week notice.
Part time position, Immediate start, competitive rate of pay