Are you a Junior Bookkeeper looking to join a fast growing Central London Firm?
Have you had 12-18 months experience in practice and seeking a new challenge with full study support?
This successful firm of Accountants, based in the City of London is seeking a Junior Bookkeeper to join their growing practice. The firm has developed a deserved reputation for delivering quality service in a sector where they are market leaders. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by their low staff turnover. You will be encouraged to develop in your career, with the potential to develop new technical skills with a clear career path on offer
Key responsibilities include:
- General accounting and bookkeeping work for a range of clients;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Bank analysis;
- Processing monthly journal entries to client's accounting systems i.e. QuickBooks and Xero;
- Prepare annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Establish a professional and confident working relationship with clients, dealing with telephone enquiries, and escalating queries.
The successful candidate will have:
- 12-18 months of practice experience;
- Experience in QuickBooks or Xero accounting systems;
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions;
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team;
- The ability to take responsibility and use their own initiative to resolve problems and issues;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail; and
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges.
Salary between £20,000 and £25,000
Full Study Support