Consultant - Risk Advisory - IT Audit
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Perform tasks/ assignments/ working plan in the scope of work as a Risk Advisory Consultant under the supervision of the Senior in charge of each Engagement to provide risk services to clients to achieve required service delivery quality.
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes but not limited to:
- Work closely with Senior to perform assessment of the technical and general IT controls, infrastructure security, database security and business process/ application controls
- Identify and evaluate general IT-related business and technology risks, IT controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement
- Perform analysis of business processes, risks and controls
- Execute testing work programs with the expected level of documentation to support the basis of the conclusions
- Draft reports and recommendations for the review of the Senior
- Produce quality client deliverables (analysis, reports or presentations)
- Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader IT Risk Advisory propositions are taken to our key clients
- Support business development activities, including preparing proposals and meeting prospective clients
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients
- Perform other task assignments when required
- Actively participate in learning and development programs of RA functions
- Fulfil the required learning hours
- Follow appropriate qualifications to support RA work
Branding and Relationship Building
- Support management in client relationship management in a professional manner
- Actively support the Senior in proposals, bidding
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Appropriate degree/ diploma qualifications in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related fields.
- General knowledge of information technology, such as ERP, software application, software testing, database management, data analysis, network knowledge or IT security
- Basic understanding of IT-related business processes, IT control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Logic thinking
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good technical English
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.