Consultant - Transfer Pricing
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Knowledge of local TP rules and related guidance: Prepares basic transfer pricing (“TP”) documentation based on relevant economic and accounting principles and their interaction with local TP regulations
- Identifies issues to project team in the application of the arm’s length standard as relevant in the local TP regulations.
- Demonstrates awareness of basic understanding of local TP and penalty rules.
- Begins to demonstrate awareness of the differences between OECD and local TP rules, and knows where to access this information
- Functional Analysis: Prepares client research, meeting agendas, and key discussion topics for client interviews
- Prepares client questionnaires and data requests based on project scope and participates in interviews by taking comprehensive notes
- Gathers, tracks and summarizes client information completely and concisely by saving client information on the engagement team’s collaboration site
- Determines the transactions that carry more potential risks for clients
- Articulates the functional risk profile of entities involved in intercompany transactions
- Describes how client’s functions and risks impact the economic analysis
- Prepares industry write-ups based on understanding of industry trends and their effects on the client and comparable company transactions
- Economic Analysis: Performs and drafts economic analyses that includes the necessary financial information by applying basic accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, and standard data sources provided by commercial databases
- Recommends transfer pricing methods to analyze transactions to the project team
- Develops appropriate benchmarking strategies and conducts benchmarking searches based on client’s fact patterns
- Applies standard adjustments independently and non-standard adjustments as directed
- Experiences in supporting APA application procedure and / or TP inspection is a plus.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- A bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, Law, Information & Technology.
- More than one (01) years of working experience in the field of TP consulting firm or a Law Firm.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- High MS Office skills.
- High project management skills.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Eager to learn
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.