Senior Consultant - Financial Advisory - M&A Transaction Services
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Work individually or with teams to deliver risk services which includes but not limited to:
- Work in projects such as: business process improvement, internal audit, enterprise risk management, fraud investigation, corporate restructuring, development of policy and procedures, etc...
- Perform in-depth analysis of business processes, risks and controls
- Redesign business process for improvement
- Develop and implement controls testing work programs to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Draft reports and agree draft findings/ improvement recommendations with client management
- Test internal controls and follow a rigorous approach
- Produce quality client deliverables (analysis, reports or presentations)
- Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader RA propositions are taken to our key clients
- Successfully fulfil client expectations and deliver engagement objectives as a part of a team
- Involve and take ownership to deliver project as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction
- Report and work closely with the Manager for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients
- Perform other task assignments when required
- Support the Manager to develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork
- Participate in mentoring/ coaching and support talent development within the RA practice for succession
- Conduct continuous on the job training for staff, provide constant feedback and support
Branding and Relationship Building
- Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting public talks/ external seminars/ client presentations
- Actively support the Manager in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Appropriate degree qualifications in Business, Finance & Accounting, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science or a related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working as internal auditor, financial analyst, risk consultant or similar roles
- Good knowledge of risk management and controls concepts, leading industry practices
- Possess technical and /or management consulting experience in the area of business process, internal controls transformation, enterprise risk management framework development or internal audit.
- Professional communication
- Logical thinking
- Good analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Fluent oral and written English communication
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIA, FRM qualification (completed or in progress) would be an advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.