Senior Officer, Risk & Reputation Support
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Overview of the position
Support the Risk Reputation Leader with reporting, analyzing and managing daily operational or enterprise risks.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Be familiar with Deloitte internal Risk Management Policy and Systems;
- Support engagement teams with internal risk management procedures;
- Assist with the periodical review of the firm’s risk management practice and prepare relevant reports;
- Support Risk Reputation Leader for periodical reports in relation to risk management activities of the firm; and
- Support Risk Reputation Leader for other risk management related tasks to be assigned.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- University degree with preferable major in Business Administration, Legal, Finance.
- Relevant experiences in Internal Risk Management, Quality Risk, Regulatory Department Management is a big plus.
- Communication skill, ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Display high levels of energy, drive together with high standard professional ethics.
- Result oriented, strong projects and time management.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.