Manager - Financial Advisory
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors with complete accountability for delivering on client engagements.
- Pursues, creates and cultivates client relationships.
- Take ownership of business development activities and deliver against targets.
- Leverage your expertise in a specialisation and your reputation as a business advisor.
- Initiate and lead practice growth and development initiatives.
- Lead the development and delivery of training programs.
- Actively coach and support development of junior team members and new coaches.
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Ensure all project qualifications, deliverables from projects are contributed to global knowledge database.
- Lead gathering, documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Appropriate degree in Business, Finance & Accounting, Economics or a related fields.
- Possess a CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation.
- 6 to 7 years of strong external consulting or advisory experience, at least 1 years in a managerial capacity
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management.
- Strong financial modelling & evaluation skills.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.