Manager - Risk Advisory - Operational Risk
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Work with and support the partner to develop and grow the Deloitte Vietnam RA practice in general and Risk Advisory services.
- An important role will involve the talent development of local staff in the RA practice to meet on-going business requirements.
- Lead RA team to provide the following services to clients but not limited to:
- Implement and deliver the engagements in Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk services.
- Manage the entire engagement to deliver quality work to clients as well as coaching, guiding and supervising works of subordinates.
- Work independently in building up network, doing business development, speaking at seminars/workshops, seeking for new deals and closing deals to provide other Risk Advisory services.
- Support Partners to lead the building of market intelligence of key clients/ industry of choice.
- Develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork. Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development.
- Contribute to RA branding eminence. Identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities and sign up new clients for revenue target achievement.
- Other tasks assigned by manager and above level.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Appropriate degree qualifications in Business, Finance & Accounting, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science or a related fields.
- A minimum 7+ years of experiences in direct experience in Information Systems Audit, Information Security Assessment or Business Continuity Implementation/Management.
- CIA Certification is mandatory.
- Solid experience in managing, training and developing RA staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively with local and regional RA team to complete multiple projects with changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong track record in both participating in and managing projects, team project and delivery of projects.
- High level communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in all Microsoft tools
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.