An opportunity to work as a temporary accountant for an initial 3 month period. This role will be focusing on the preparation of the year end provisions for annual accounts. The post holder will be required to interpret highly complex financial information and have the ability to present information to a wide range of stakeholders. There is a requirement to have very strong analytical and written skills.
My client are a Central Government Organisation based in London.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Timely and accurate preparation of the year end provisions for annual accounts.
- The post holder will lead and co-ordinate the year end process across both internal and external stakeholders
- There will be a requirement to manage decision-making processes and operations.
- The post holder will be required to provide strong financial expertise to the organisation as required. They will need the skills to interpret highly complex financial information and have the ability to present information to a wide range of stakeholders.
- The post holder will be required to write and present reports
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive experience of dealing with internal and external auditors
- Experience in producing clear and concise financial information reports
- Experience of providing highly complex financial advice and guidance to senior managers and external stakeholders
- Experience in establishing and improving financial controls
- Experience of analysing complex financial data and investigating and resolving errors
- Detailed experience and understanding of computerised financial information systems plus experience of building excel spreadsheets
A competitive ongoing day rate inside IR35
-£350 to £425 per day Umbrella