ACCA Trainee - ERP (Lahore)
ACCA Trainees are required for ERP Department (Lahore, PK).
Qualification: ACCA Students (P-level) / ACCA Affiliates
Total Positions: 5
These positions are contractual (1 year) and renewable up to 3 years.
• Business/Domain knowledge of processes followed in industry and process design skills.
• Ability to analyze process understands requirements and provides clear recommendations.
• Understand customer requirements and business objectives.
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Help design, document and maintain system processes.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially in Excel).
• A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines, and must be a team player.
• Should be dedicated and can work in tough deadlines.
- Please mention "ACCA Trainee - ERP (Lahore)" on the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further process.
- Permanent jobs may be offered to individuals with good performances; after completion of the training period.