Audit Senior Manager - Energy and Natural Resources Sector
As a Senior Manager, you will act as audit lead on a range of Natural Resources and Energy clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner.
Fast growing, large international practice.
You'll be joining as a vital member of a growing and dynamic team. You'll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Excellent salary, training and opportunity to progress.