Corporate Tax Senior or Manager - Fantastic Tax Team
As a Corporate Tax Senior or Manager, you will join a fantastic and well established tax team based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a progressive position is a highly reputable accountancy practice who offer a fantastic working environment and have a superb client base across a range of sectors and sizes. A mixed tax position will also be considered, based on experience.
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. This firm covers a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. This position can also be a mixed tax position to include private client exposure, subject to experience and aspirations.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Senior or Manager position at a leading accountancy firm based in Tunbridge Wells are:
- Work closely with key executives on creating more Tax advisory opportunities through existing clients;
- To assist the client relationship mangers/partners in tax technical areas to deliver tax advisory such as IHT planning, capital gains tax planning and exit planning to clients of the firm;
- Reviewing technically complicated tax compliance work including corporation tax, personal tax, partnership tax and IHT returns;
- To assist in procedural improvements to the tax compliance process (corporate and personal) and cascade down tax developments to the compliance team; and
- To work closely with key colleagues and leaders across the business, and to provide a competitive and ambitious entrepreneurial approach to your work.
- This position can also be a mixed tax position to include private client exposure too, subject to experience and aspirations.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Senior or Manager role at a leading accountancy firm in Tunbridge Wells, you must be:
- At least 3-5 years of practice experience
- ATT qualified/working towards CTA
- Highly tax technical, with the ability to research answers to tax technical questions and able to analyse and interpret tax legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to easily present and convey complex issues to wide audiences
- Ambitious and with an entrepreneurial spirit which will capitalise on the firms open style to new work streams and methods
Competitive salary based on experience
Fantastic office location
Well established, supportive team
Growth, autonomy, and a genuine opportunity to further your career.