IT Audit Manager
You will work with an engaging team to carry out Group IT audit duties including resources planning and utilisation, review and reporting on IT compliance, cyber and data security, IT risk management.
Our client is an international company having good reputation in the industry. It is widely recognised as market leader and good employer.
Reporting to Head of IT Audit, you will conduct IT risk assessment, develop risk based audit plan, report and enhance the standard of quality of IT governance and compliance, and cyber and data security for the Group. You will work with related parties to ensure appropriate control in place to safeguard Company's assets.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Information Engineering or Computer Science with professional IT auditing qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CPA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of IT audit experience in Big 4 or additional in-house experience gained from sizeable organizations
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, software development, information security, data management, digital transformation and project management
- Experience in emerging technologies , data analytics and business intelligence
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to drive business performance and change
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Cheung on +852 2848 9579