We are working with our client to recruit for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This position is being recruited for due increased work load and growth within the business.
This business is a passionate and innovative organisation who take pride in their manufacture and design process. They provide their customers with expert advice and solutions which allows them to provide excellent customer service. The purpose of this role is to assist the effective operation of the finance department in a timely and accurate manner, and assisting with the preparation of Management Accounts.
As a Finance Manager you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly inventory reconciliation identifying key processes and issues.
- Support in the preparation of month end accounting
- Responsible for the booking of branch operations and support audits
- Departmental expense analysis
- Production of gross margin analysis
- Issue daily sales report to management
- Assist in the support of system development
- Lead the team and provide cover for bank reconciliation, accounts receivable and accounts payable when required.
- Satisfy company compliance and company standards
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will need the following:
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong business partnering skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Currently studying ACCA, CIMA or ACA. Or qualified by experience with an AAT qualification.
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed.