In-house M&A Executive
The role is to support the Head of M&A in identifying opportunities, evaluating new acquisition opportunities, researching new markets, and executing an acquisition.
My client are Private Equity Backed, with ambitious growth targets through a buy & build strategy. They deliver professional services to a broad range of clients.
- Assist the Head of M&A with identifying target businesses
- Evaluate new acquisition opportunities
- Assisting M&A processes from start to finish, including identifying target opportunities, researching new or existing markets, and reviewing due diligence and transaction documentation
- Helping to deliver the M&A strategy in terms of priority investment areas, identifying targets and creating opportunities - not just taking direction, we want you to contribute your ideas too
- Researching, analysing and preparing presentations on M&A opportunities and wider M&A strategy
- Target research and analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- Preparing detailed internal investment proposals and board presentations
- Competitor analysis and updating of transaction comparable information
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally have Financial Due diligence/ TS/ Corporate Finance experience. Strong candidates with an Audit Background form Top 10/ Big 4 firm will be considered.
- Project Management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and delivering high quality work on schedule.
- Solid Financial modelling Skills
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst participating collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fast tracked career progression