Interim Tax Manager
Reporting to the Director of Tax, the Tax Manager will assist in completing the corporation tax computations
Our client is UK's leading provider of accommodation infrastructure
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of the UK corporation tax returns and calculation of payments on account.
- Assisting with the year and interim group reporting process including calculation of tax provisions
- Supporting the Tax Director with the provision of tax advice for the business
- Supporting the Tax Director with HMRC tax audits and ad-hoc queries
- Working closely with the Tax Director to keep up to date with developments in tax legislation and their implications for the Business.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Treasury and Legal and external stakeholders including HMRC, Auditors and Tax Advisors
- CTA/ACA/Qualified by experience
- Proficient in AlphaTax
- Proficient in Excel
- Experienced in tax computations of property companies and REIT preferred
The package on offer is highly competitive, please reach out for more details.