Finance Manager, Cashew
We are looking for Finance Manager who are primary responsibility included overseeing day to day operation of the finance department of Cashew business, including building up the business budgeting and managing cash position and investments, ensuring that the books and records are accurate and compliance with regulations of Vietnamese laws in respect to accounting and financial reporting.
To cooperate & support General Manager, Finance of the Vietnam in leading the Finance & Accounts function for the assigned BU across Vietnam.
To liaise closely with other managers, internal and external
Detailed role and responsibilities
Month End Reporting
• Manage day to day accounting – To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
• Manage month end closing and reporting process – To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
• Review and analysis the financial statement (P/L, B/S, C/F)
• Manage cash position
Internal Control/ Management Report System
• Develop management report system – To provide flexibility of data while maintaining integrity; to ensure management are supplied with information to assist in the stewardship of the company
• Develop accounting policies and procedures as needed – To ensure finance and accounting staff understand the changing needs of the company
• Prepare reports and information requested by Internal Audit when required
• Liaise with Financial controller, factory manager and business head
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
• Monthly forecasting reports (BRM)
• Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
Year End Audit
• Manage audit program
• Oversee information and processes
• Prepare reports and schedules to assist external auditors with tax fillings and annual financial statement certifications
Income Tax Compliance
• To ensure the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards to ensure the ongoing smooth running of the company
• To ensure the compliance of local transfer pricing policies
• Manage and control direct costs and overhead cost in line with the budget
• Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency and processing costs.
• Delegate responsibilities establish development measures and appraise the overall performance of the team. Coach direct reports and develop succession planning for the function
• Allocate resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members. Ensure resource strategy is flexible enough to respond to demand variations
Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification. ACCA is preferable.
English proficiency, good at SAP
9 to 13 years’ experience in F&A functions including at least 3 years’ experience as FM to manage a F&A team. Manufacturing or FMCG domain experience is preferred