PE Fund Accountant (Buyside/Sizeable/International Firm)
- Coordinate and work with the Fund Administrator for the PE fund-of-funds accounting process and reporting deliverables in accordance with the LPA and related constitutional documents.
- Track the capital calls, distributions, management fees, fund expenses, revolver credit facility activities, and other activities of the Fund.
- Handle the U.S. tax matters for the Fund, if necessary.
- Assist with the preparations of the Fund's annual and quarterly reports for investors, if necessary
- Maintain the accounting book for the General Partner of the Fund.
- Assist with the business or product developments, investors' specific reporting/analysis requests, special projects, etc.
- Assist with the bank accounting process for the Bank's investments in PE funds
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy or a related discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant PE/VC experience in fund administration or FS audit
- Detail-minded and energetic team player with proactive attitude
- Self-motivator with a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and ownership
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.