Interim Reconciliations Accountant
An Interim Reconciliations Accountant position based in central Leeds working for a not for profit organisation. Working within an established finance team within a growing organisation.
A Leeds city centre based not for profit organisation.
An Interim Reconciliations Accountant position based in central Leeds working for a not for profit organisation.. This is a role for c6 months, but this could extend to support the needs of the wider finance team.
Key areas of delivery will include:
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Identifying and support process improvement
- Other ad hoc projects as required
Candidates will need the following accountancy skills and experience to be considered for this Interim Reconciliations Accountant role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous financial accounting and reconciliations
- Previous experience of preparing balance sheet reconciliations
c£250 - 300 per day depending upon relevant experience
A FTC could also be considered