As part of the team as a Senior Manager, you'll work with a broad and diverse range of clients, providing you with exposure to businesses of varying sizes, industries and complexity. This is also a perfect opportunity for an individual who is keen to demonstrate a great track record and progress within the firm.
Our client are a leading firm of Accountants in Liverpool. They have expanded with rapid growth plans from a merger and also created a new department. The team comprises of 4 partners, who lead a dynamic team of professionals firm wide. Particularly in the North West, they have created a great deal of success.
- Managing the planning, completion and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
As a successful Senior Manager, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a career background and strength within audit, developed within an accountancy practice firm environment.
Ideally, you will have developed your career to Audit Manager and be looking to take your career to the next level, within a firm.
Circa £70,000 dependent on the background experience and level of the right professional, plus benefits, negotiable. Please apply online and for a further confidential discussion please contact Katie Carew 07971 300 674 to find out more.