Working in a small accountancy team means that the successful Graduate Finance Assistant will be given plenty of exposure to a variety of matters arising in a supportive working environment to develop knowledge and experience.
With their headquarters in Wrexham, our client are a dynamic and forward thinking organisation employing a wide range of people. Following a record breaking 2020, they are set to reinvest offering a wide range of new products and exciting future in the business.
The Graduate Finance Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintenance and monitoring of the Aged Debtors reports
- Manage cash collection
- Maintain cashbook and bank reconciliation
- Liaise with sales and purchase ledger teams
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with the preparation of month end closures
- Other ad-hoc duties as required in support of the Finance team
To be successful in this role the Graduate Finance Assistant must have the following attributes:
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with high level of attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A flexible approach: with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required
- Proven ability to drive change and embrace challenges
- Ability to deal with a high workload pressure
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
Our client will offer you:
- Competitive starting salary
- Company contributing pension scheme subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- All training and fees will be paid for.
This client can offer long term career opportunities where your pay will increase as you gain more experience.