Director of Corporate Resources
Key role to support the ongoing success of this charity, an organisation that supports hundreds of thousands of people each year.
My client is an established charity with offices based in Birmingham and London they provide free information, advice and resources to both the general public and the corporate world. Last year was a particularly demanding year in relation to resource which led to the charity growing.
- As the Director of Corporate Services, you will have shared responsibility for the overall leadership and management of the charity including embedding our values at all levels.
- You will provide strategic leadership to our Finance, HR, Business Support and Compliance and Risk functions, harnessing these capabilities to add value and improve the effectiveness of our whole organisation.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Deliver complex cross-organisational projects in a collaborative and effective manner
- Accountable for the preparation of the annual report and annual returns to the Charity Commission, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Companies House
- In conjunction with the SLT and MT, manage change programmes to enhance services
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience of working at a senior level
- Proven experience of leading and managing complex, large-scale projects and service transformations
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary professional areas
- The ability to work collaboratively with other senior managers across all service areas to generate efficiencies, create synergies wherever possible and maximise outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to summarise complex, technical financial issues into concise reports and prepare complex, multi-faceted reports
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skill
£75,000 - £82,000 plus excellent benefits